This article exness will go with you to learn how to withdraw Exness money to your e-wallet or bank account quickly and simply.
First of all, we need to learn about rules when withdrawing money at Exness
If you do not have an Exness account to withdraw money, you can click the register button below to create an Exness account right away.
Withdrawal Policy at Exness:
- Exness supports withdrawal 24/7, you can request a withdrawal at any time
- Exness supports instant withdrawal, money can be returned to your account immediately (However, in some cases, withdrawal order may take place within 24 hours)
- Exness is not responsible for delays in withdrawals
- Traders can only request withdrawals to bank account or e-wallet used for depositing
- Money can only be withdrawn to your personal account to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
If a client funds their trading account using multiple payment systems or multiple wallets within same payment system, funds must be withdrawn proportionally to that wallet/account.
How to withdraw fund at Exness?
After carefully reading regulations on withdrawal at Exness, you can follow this instructions below to withdraw money to your account.
- Step 1: Click on Withdraw menu
- Step 2: Select a payment system.
Note when depositing exness with any system, you will only be able to withdraw money to that system, for example, if you deposit exness via Neteller, you will choose Neteller to withdraw money or if you deposit via Visa card then will choose to withdraw via Visa card
- Step 3: Enter account information to receive money specifically with Neteller is Neteller account number or Neteller account email with Visa card, then you need to enter amount to withdraw.
After entering correct information you just need to click Next button and then confirm withdrawal. Exness will pay you almost instantly or within 2 hours.
You may be interested in: